Team Leader – Windsor – £29K
Our client, who provide medical claims for insurers based in Windsor, is looking for a Team Leader.
The position requires the role holder to lead, support, coach and motivate a team in the successful delivery of the company’s product(s) in accordance with the service level agreements with their customers, whilst maintaining a high standard of customer service and a professional manner at all times.
- The daily operational performance of the team is monitored, and corrective action taken where necessary.
- Overseeing the allocation of tasks/workloads to the team
- Assist with managing other teams where required
- Ensure that all service level agreement targets are achieved and KPI’s met
- Individual and team targets are implemented and met
- Staff are coached and developed, and you recognise significant contribution and achievements
- You challenge and manage unacceptable behaviour fairly, consistently, and constructively
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis to identify and rectify any issues
- Liaise with the Business Development team to ensure processes are agreed and communicated to customers
- Monitoring of telephone skills at CCAA levels and providing immediate feedback where necessary.
- Workloads monitored on a daily basis, ensuring that staff resource matches demand, taking into account leave and sickness
- You can motivate, influence and build relationships at all levels across the organisation
- You work through resistance & objections to change by providing counter proposals and/or incorporating input from others – remaining positive and enthusiastic
- All complaints are dealt with in a professional, efficient, and timely manner
- You have a clear understanding of key business and commercial issues
- Excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- You take ownership of tasks and personal accountability for decisions made
- High personal standards are maintained through reliability, punctuality, and high quality of work
- Responsible for appraisals and overseeing the personnel related aspects of running a team e.g., holiday approval, return to work interviews, overtime, time keeping, review meetings, raising training needs and managing any inappropriate behaviour
- Positive, ‘Can do’ attitude at all times (remaining calm under pressure)
- Flexible approach to work and workload
- Open and honest approach at all times
- Customer Focused (Both external and internal customers)
- Leadership & Team player
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities