Sourcing Analyst – Gloucestershire – £35,800 per annum
A well-established international manufacturing company has moved to the Gloucestershire area.
If you are keen to work for a company who pride themselves on excellence, ownership, simplicity & partnership then this Sourcing Analyst role could be for you!
If you have the skills below and are looking to work for a multinational and dynamic company, please apply
The role holder will have the primary responsibility to support the Dairy Ingredients Category Manager from the Sourcing standpoint. The scope will be related to all subcategories included for Raws for all European Plants. Will be the back-up for the category manager and will be involved in all relevant negotiations and projects to understand the business, liaise with suppliers and internal stakeholders (Sales, R&D, Supply chain, Quality) to fulfill any information requirements. Additional to that, will also be responsible for the ramp-up of the plant from a Sourcing perspective and acts as an ambassador and interface between the plant and Sourcing department.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare and attend some suppliers and project meetings to support the relevant category manager.
- Liaise with suppliers to request market information, proposals, prices, and coordinate meetings
- Analyze the information, prepare reports and presentations to support the Category Managers in negotiations, projects etc.
- Support in the research for new suppliers when needed
- Specifications follow up.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to collect information whenever required to support negotiations, cost optimization, opportunities, etc.
- Monitor suppliers’ contracts, connect with the relevant local sourcing project managers and other areas (such as Operations, Supply Chain, Marketing and R&D) to gather information for negotiations (forecasted volumes, need of new contract, new launches, projects pipelines)
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, Supply Chain Management, Business Admin, Engineering, or related field preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Cross functional experience is preferred, preferably within FMCG or industry area
- Very advanced level in English required. Multi-lingual is a plus with preferences being especially German or Spanish.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Emotionally Intelligent
- Caring & Inclusive
- Always Learning
- Continuously Improving
- Enterprise Thinking
- Problem Solver
- Customer Focused
- Results Oriented