Sales Operations Team Leader – £30-33K
Our client are the UK’s leading manufacturer of Bi-Folding Doors and have offices throughout the UK, Dubai and the US. They provide a bespoke service to all their clients and exclusively design every door, window and blind to the clients brief.
They are looking for a Sales Operations Team Leader to be a passionate and inspirational team leader, managing the sub-team above to provide a high level of service and support including : Partner Relationship building, Collaboration with external sales teams, Support and guidance to end-users and to complete all tasks assigned in accordance with agreed business plans.
The Team Leader will be required to actively participate in improvement projects, and fulfil targets and KPIs through their team, providing a hands-on approach with individual members through excellent communication and coaching skills.
- Full ownership for Order to Receipt process for given regions – inc Orders, quotes, customer communication, problem solving, aftersales & internal support.
- Coach team members to achieve individual targets & maximum results
- Manage workload within the team and ensure correct level of resources are in place to support this
- Mentor staff to present to customers over the phone and in written communications inc answer customer queries and provide technical support advice including after sales support
- Keep up to date with our product and service offering
- Conduct team briefs, one-one’s and appraisals as required
- Prepare weekly and ad-hoc reports to Head of Sales Ops. supporting ROI for the team and workflow overview
- Work closely with the regional sales team to support & identify future growth opportunities
- Create a fun/competitive style to motivate and bring the best out of individuals and the team
- Manage absenteeism inc Holiday/Sickness etc..
- Ensure team members have the tools and training required to fully complete their role
- Analyse team performance with agreed corrective actions taken
- Be the escalation point for all/any customer complaints within the remit of the sub-team
- Work closely with the other Sales Ops Team Leaders to present a unified leadership role
- Attend (in-person or by skype) Team Leader meetings and weekly meetings with Head of Sales Ops
- Attend full company meetings held at HQ in person (approx. 2 per year)
- Provide excellent Customer Service support at all times
- Refer to Team Leader Expectations document to ensure role is fully understood and applied
- Have a flexible and supportive approach when occasions call for additional support or task changes Managing the activities of the team or project and resources as required
- Setting team and individual objectives and evaluating progress when required
- Reviewing performance of team and agreeing corrective actions where appropriate when required
- Selecting and training staff and assisting in their development when required
- Ensuring that all responsibilities are met in accordance with company procedures and the Staff Handbook.
- Understanding the need for confidentiality when dealing with both internal and external information.
- Flexibility to work outside or in excess of standard hours when necessary to achieve objectives required.
- Sound knowledge of the company’s service offering specific to role..
- Proven leadership skills in a similar position
- An understanding of the terminology used within the industry would be an advantage