Recruitment Resourcer – Salary Negotiable
Our small but vibrant office in Maidenhead is expanding and recruiting for a bright and confident Resourcer. This is initially a 6-month contract with a view to going permanent for the right person. Salary is negotiable.
You might be looking to kick-start your career in recruitment, or perhaps you want to use your existing recruitment and resourcing experience. Training will be provided.
The role will be to actively source candidates for a wide range of opportunities and clients across the UK.
Candidates will have at least 12 months experience in a similar role and will be used to and comfortable working within a fast-paced environment – no two days are the same!
The successful Recruitment Resourcer will be a people person, passionate about delivering quality customer service whilst having empathy with candidates during their job search.
You will be a team player, with determination, and a sense of humour!
If this sounds like you then please get in touch.
- Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Screening candidates for specific roles.
- Assessing and responding to the needs of each client or assignment.
- Ad-hoc admin duties.
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies.
- Advising candidates.
- Interviewing candidates face to face, via telephone and Skype.
- Well organised.
- Networking ability.
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease.
- Good IT skills including MS Office & CRM’s.
- Confident with good attention to detail.
- Happy to approach and engage with senior levels of an organisation.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Previous experience working as a Resourcer would be ideal but not essential.
- Strong communication skills – written, verbal and listening.
- Can prioritise.
- Social media savvy – LinkedIn etc.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Inquisitive with exceptional questioning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.