Quality Assurance Team Advisor – up to £46,500 per annum
A well-established international manufacturing company is moving to the Gloucestershire area, and we will open ample opportunities for new recruits. It is a new start up within the UK so requires someone who is flexible.
They offer attractive benefits with a Friday finish time of 3pm. The role is paying up to £46,500 per annum dependant on experience.
They are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Team to prepare and set up and implement food safety and quality processes following WAN requirements.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development, establishment and further development of the QM and QS system
- Organization Foods Safety / Hygiene / GMP
- Organization and implementation of internal and external audits (system audits)
- Hygiene / Sanitation / GMP Audits
- Monitoring and check of Sanitation
- HACCP officer
- Responsible for Lab Equipment and Organisation
- Complaint Management and Specification Management
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Field of study preferred: Food Dairy Science, Engineering; Finance, Supply Chain, Management; Operations Management; Related technical field
- 3-5 years’ experience within Quality Assurance
- 1 years’ experience within a leader/supervisor position