QC Support Specialist – Speke – £142.31 per day
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Speke, is looking to recruit a QC Support Specialist to support their Quality team.
The role is on a temporary basis for 6 months and paying up to £142.31 per day.
The role holder would be supporting the QC Compliance and Improvement Manager in providing compliance support across QC activities.
- Work closely with the labs to lead Deviations, CAPA’s and Change Controls through to on time completion
- Participate in lab improvement projects
- To ensure appropriate standards of cGMP, Housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment are applied in all activities, in accordance with current regulations and procedures
- Ensure QC compliance with client Policies
- Support QC labs with respect to sample delivery from across the Liverpool sites to the labs in a timely manner
- Keep oversight of and facilitate on time completion of DR’s, CAPA’s, Change Controls and SOP Updates
- Experience of Quality Control / Microbiological testing techniques and industry practices
- cGMP background in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Lab principles
- Good understanding of the QC labs
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques
- Report writing skills
- Proven time management skills
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal