QC Support Specialist – £29,950pa
Our client a global biotech company based in Speke are looking for a QC Support Specialist to support the QC Compliance and Improvement Manger in providing compliance support across QC activities.
This is a temporary role to start ASAP until the end of June with a strong likelihood of being extended for up to 1 year or more.
Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 8am – 4.45pm and Fridays 8am – 1pm. There is hybrid working available where you would be required to be in the office 3 days per week.
- Work closely with the labs to lead Deviations, CAPA’s and Change Controls through to on time completion
- Participate in lab improvement projects
- To ensure appropriate standards of cGMP, Housekeeping, Health, Safety and Environment are applied in all activities, in accordance with current regulations and procedures
- Ensure QC compliance with the companies Policies
- Support QC labs with respect to sample delivery from across the Liverpool sites to the labs in a timely manner
- Keep oversight of and facilitate on time completion of DR’s, CAPA’s, Change Controls and SOP Updates
- Monthly and annual report writing for EM, Bioburdens and Endotoxin results, including annual product review.
- cGMP background in the pharmaceutical industry
- Knowledge and understanding of Lean Lab principles
- Good understanding of the QC labs
- Knowledge of continuous improvement techniques and advanced root cause analysis techniques
- Report writing skills
- Proven time management skills
- Proven communication skills both written and verbal
- Minimum of 3 years in a QC role