Project Manager – £35K
Our client are now looking for a highly motivated and capable Project Manager to join our busy agency. You will need to be a plate-spinner, a juggler and a chameleon – demonstrating skills and competence in project management, account management and client services.
You will become the glue between the client, the projects and studio – helping the team ensure all projects are successfully delivered on time, on budget and on brand.
This is a demanding role in a busy creative agency and a good understanding of the creative & digital landscape is key. The right candidate may already have previous (full-service) agency experience.
Mainly WFH with requirement to come into office sporadically
- Become an integral member of the Agency and involve yourself fully in the day-to-day life of the business
- Understand clients’ requirements and confidently demonstrate the added value of the company’s services & solutions
- Take responsibility and day-to-day ownership of any allocated projects/jobs, identifying and managing any project/job delivery risks.
- Work closely with the team to ensure delivery of the projects to brief, deadline & budget
- Effectively communicate with all functions within the business
- Build and maintain strong, lasting client relationships
- A proven track record in project management / client services, preferably within a creative / digital marketing role
- Previous (full-service) agency experience – advantage
- Knowledge of the marketing landscape, including a good understanding of; print, advertising, branding & digital solutions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- The ability and desire to go above and beyond to deliver exceptional customer service