Project Manager – £33K
Our client, a traffic monitoring company, is looking for a Project Manager to join their Operations team with a mission to ensure the safe capture of high-quality data.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the Project Manager will be efficient and effective in delivering client assignments, correctly resourced and on time. Using high level communication and planning skills, the Project Manager will liaise with clients, project management team and administrators to successfully fulfil and deliver projects in-line with SLAs and client expectations.
- Ensure on-time delivery is successfully achieved.
- Maintaining client contact throughout the project lifecycle including regular client updates.
- Confirming that client requirements are clearly understood by ensuring projects are correctly resourced and delivered in a timely manner.
- Provide effective communication with clients (verbal, written and face-to-face) to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Manage the delivery of high-quality project data through liaison with all relevant departments and risk mitigation.
- Client management post-data delivery to maintain relationship and procurement of future work.
- Manage and review project budgets with a focus on maximising project profitability.
- Identify project/process improvements and report to the Project Management Team Lead.
- Supporting with any ad-hoc tasks the Operations Manager needs assistance with.
- Previous experience of small-scale project management in a busy process driven environment.
- Proven experience of high-level planning and critical thinking skills, with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proven experience of strong organisational skills with the ability to budget and prioritise.
- Strong analytical skills paired with high levels of attention to detail.
- Demonstrated evidence of negotiation and risk management capability.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- High level Microsoft Excel skills