Production Team Advisor – Gloucestershire – £28k per annum
A well-established international manufacturing company has moved to the Gloucestershire area.
If you are keen to work for a company who pride themselves on excellence, ownership, simplicity & partnership then this Production Team Advisor role could be for you!
If you have the skills below and are looking to work for a multinational and dynamic company, please apply
The role holder would be required to lead the efforts of a production team.
Duties include production planning, organizing, training, coaching, compliance with various customer, company, government requirements and guidelines, and continuous improvement of product cost, quality, and service.
Successful Shift Leader will understand all aspects of the Production Line and be able to render assistance as necessary to all areas.
- Develop Schreiber Foods Culture – Train, coach, evaluate and reinforce Process Excellence principles with partners
- Converting Goals – Lead team efforts in meeting or exceeding goals in Productivity, Raw Material Usage, Safety, Customer Complaints, and Service
- Customer Requirements – Work with Team Leader in identifying and communicating customer requirements
- Train, coach, evaluate and reinforce Food Safety and Quality principles with partners.
- Lead department efforts in meeting or exceeding goals in Productivity, Raw Material Usage, Safety, Customer Complaints, and Service.
- Identify and communicate customer requirements. Develop PCP’s to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Be knowledgeable of various government regulations that must be complied with, i.e., OSHA, USDA, FDA, EPA, EEOC, OFCCP, etc.
- Guide the training and development of the production team and development of self
- Through the use of problem-solving methods, corrective action tracking, and other quality tools identify and make process improvements.
- Make sure that customer orders are scheduled in a timely manner, taking into consideration production efficiencies
- Administer various company, plant or department processes in certification programs, pay systems, assessment/feedback processes, etc.
- Review and make appropriate changes to the standard cost system.
- Track and maintain control of variable and fixed budgets.
Education & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a Shift Leader in a Production Environment, Food manufacturing experience a plus
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Very conscientious worker with strong organization and planning, extremely resilient, process Excellence
- Advanced knowledge of employment law and food regulations
- Creative problem solver and good strategy behavior
- Results Oriented, a sensitive listener and effective Communicator
- Proven leadership experience in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving abilities with ability to make good business decisions quickly
- Desire to grow and take on new challenges and opportunities
- Strong communication skills Complete understanding of the business.
- In depth understanding of the business’s impact on local, national, and international markets.
- In depth and comprehensive knowledge of industry processes.
- Complete understanding of strategic maintenance planning and turnaround activities.
- Performance and project management skills.
- Budget planning skills alongside report writing skills
- Very good PC skills, i.e.; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Willingness to travel