Production Operative – Gloucestershire – £12 per hour (perm)
Our client who are a well-established global Dairy organisation opening a new factory in Stonehouse, Gloucestershire.
They are looking for Production Operatives to join the team as Partners.
If you are keen to work for a company who pride themselves on excellence, ownership, simplicity, partnership & caring then this Production Operator role could be for you!
If you have experience of working in manufacturing or warehousing and are looking to work for a multinational and dynamic company, please apply
You will be trained to work alongside other partners in the cheese processing plant to make the best quality product whilst maintaining high levels of health and safety.
- Annual Bonus
- Company pension with 5% employer contribution
- 25 days holiday + 8 Bank holidays (pro rata)
- 4 x Death in Service Life Assurance
- 5 Years Payment Protection if you are unable to work due to ill health.
- Private Medical Health Insurance and free medical check ups
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- EAP Support
- Free onsite parking with electric hook ups
- Overtime premiums
Salary: £12.00 per hour rising to £13.00 per hour
- 12 hours rotating days/nights (3.5 days followed by 3 Nights) 37.5 hours per week.
- No weekend working
- Potentially moving to a (6 – 2)(2-10)(10 -6) Monday to Friday 37.5 hours week.
Work Location: Stonehouse, Gloucestershire – with possible travel for training at our sister site in Germany (all expenses paid)