Product Supply & Inventory Management Lead – £35K
Our client, an international organisation within the healthcare sector and a leader in diagnostic imaging, are looking for a Product Supply & Inventory Management Lead to join their team.
Reporting to the Business Operations Manager, the role holder will take ownership of the product supply and inventory management processes and activities, providing accurate analysis and data reports to support business decisions, coordinating with corporate supply chain, warehouse and distribution in UK & IE and service providers, whilst always ensuring compliance with Quality SOP’s and regulations.
- Ensure stock availability to satisfy sales forecast for UK & IE with minimal backorders
- Liaise with corporate supply team and product suppliers and LSP for incoming shipments.
- Ensure all import and customs requirements managed to avoid delays to stock supply
- Liaise with Warehouse & Logistic Provider (LSP) related to inbound, quality checks, stock issues and returns and obsolete stock.
- Review and analyse LSP KPI and performance data
- Ensure stock reconciliation between LSP vs SAP is maintained and discrepancies resolved.
- Management of consignment sales and stock reconciliation and completion of monthly consignment invoices
- Weekly stock holding and sales forecast review meetings with Operations & Sales Managers
- Provide back up to support the sales operations team members during absence and busy periods
- Ensure all activities are strictly in accordance with all operating and quality SOP’s and processes
- Deal with sales team and customer enquiries ensuring all relevant parties are kept informed
- Responsible for reporting adverse events strictly in accordance with specific local Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
- Complete training courses to a satisfactory standard before commencing any task.
- Perform any other tasks and duties as reasonably requested by the company.
- Proven experience in Supply chain and inventory management
- Experience with Pharmaceutical or Diagnostic sector key advantage
- Must be able to work in accordance with SOP’s and a highly regulated and quality-controlled environment
- Experienced key user in SAP ERP
- Excel advanced
- Confident, collaborative team player as well as proactive with own workload.
- Must have excellent planning, organization and prioritization skills
- Create concise supply and inventory reporting
- Ability to analyse data and solve problems
- Attention to detail and accuracy essential
- Innovative, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Customer focused approach