Personal Assistant – £28K
Our client an accountancy firm based in Beaconsfield is looking for a Personal Assistant to provide comprehensive administration support to one or more Partners. Liaise with clients and the wider team, to support the Partners in delivering an outstanding service.
- Full diary management.
- Produce a comprehensive suite of documents at the direction of the Partner or Practice Manager, accurately and to a high standard.
- To be the first point of contact for those requiring the Partner including clients and colleagues.
- Proofreading documents as required.
- To be the prime contact in managing and maintaining the update of client records in CCH and various other databases.
- To provide a comprehensive telephony service. All messages are to be forwarded to the Partner in a timely manner and dealt with efficiently.
- Clients are to be contacted at the request of the Partner promptly.
- Accurate completion of timesheets, recording the allocation of your time, to enable billing as appropriate. Timesheets are to be completed within the timescales as set out by the organisation.
- AML requirements are to be followed accurately and promptly in collaboration with all stakeholders, ensuring that company procedures are adhered to strictly.
- Be responsible for ensuring that any issues or anomalies regarding AML are communicated to Partners and the Practice Manager promptly.
- Provide cover across the PA team during periods of absence.
- Minimum of four years’ work experience with clients and a group of Partners as a PA, Secretary or EA.
- The ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent use of IT including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and ideally audit and accounts packages (CCH).
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach to work.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good communication skills and a professional manner with people at all levels.
- To meet deadlines set, with attention to quality and detail, demonstrating excellent presentation.
- To work professionally and discreetly.
- Good standard of audio and touch typing.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Confident when speaking and working with clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.