Operations Assistant (Digital) – £19k per annum
Our client, a fast and dynamic organisation based in Windsor who provide digital services across GP, MSK, Mental Health, Lifestyle and Nutrition are looking for an Operations Assistant. They deliver through customer centric bespoke mobile applications and are at the cutting edge of healthcare within the UK market.
They have grown substantially over the past few years and are now seeking further members of staff to join the team.
This role will focus on providing services to a range a broad range of customers and will ensure the smooth running of the services. The role will be varied with no two days being the same as the digital team is small and very agile. The role will require a large amount of patient and client contact and the successful candidate should be customer focused.
The role is paying £19,000 per annum and the role holder would be required to work the first 2 weeks in office while training and then remotely. There would be a requirement to work 1 weekend per month on rota.
- Supporting and providing administrative services to the growing panel of suppliers
- To manage and resolve telephone and email enquiries with clients, with high levels of customer service
- To support the executive assistant in supporting the senior management team
- Comply with any reasonable ad hoc work request from the Team Leader and/or Management.
- Undertake any training deemed appropriate by the Team Leader and/or management.
- Comply with and promote all company policies.
- To comply with the Company’s Information Security Policy and all other Company Policies applicable to the role
Principal Skills & Attributes Required:
- Highly Organised and able to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to problem solve with a common-sense approach
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach to work and workload
- Open and honest approach at all times
- Customer Focused