Marketing & Website Co-Ordinator – £39k FTE (Part time Temp)
Our client is looking for a Marketing and Website Co-Ordinator to start asap on a temporary ongoing basis with possible scope for the role going permanent for the right person.
The role holder will assist in the day-to-day duties of the Engines Department.
They will maintain the day-to-day running of the online platforms including developing and uploading of new content, pages and features that maximise the capabilities of the platform.
The hours of work are between 22.5 – 30 hours per week and the role is paying in the region of £39,000 (FTE).
The position offers hybrid working.
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of our CMS / online tools in order to implement and maxmise the impact of our digital strategy
- Utilisation of the most appropriate tools and techniques, based on a detailed understanding of the developing role of digital marketing to ensure campaigns and initiatives are effective against each objective.
- Proactively gather information from all areas of the Department and identify further opportunities within the overall digital strategy.
- Liaise with Agencies and Distributors to ensure non-English language versions of the site are efficiently translated and maintained.
- Website content management and website development process management.
- Creating, testing and dispatching email campaigns/bulletins.
- Image editing, creation, and management of new images.
- Management of new projects through to implementation stage.
- Create and share engaging and relevant bi-monthly website and Social Media content to members of the Engine Department.
- Analyse and report on traffic in order to maximise sales and generate revenue.
- Work with third party agencies to fix any online issues.
- Responding to incoming email enquiries efficiently.
- Constantly reviewing competitor websites.
- Conducting market specific research.
- Full cover for Marketing Manager when on leave or absent from the office.
- The role is core to the marketing team and required a high level of initiative and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, ambitious, hands-on mentality, team spirit, creative and resilient and able to turn visions into reality
- A hands-on approach can spot opportunities for improvement and implement new ideas
- The ability to interrogate ideas and concepts to achieve the desired projects objectives
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Ability to think creatively and create solutions while working under pressure
- In depth working knowledge of Umbraco or other Content Management Systems, Google Analytics and/or website analytical tool, Photoshop, and PowerPoint – other software packages an advantage
- Efficient in multi-tasking and prioritization