Marketing & Website Co-ordinator – £28k per annum FTE (Temp – Perm)
Our client is looking for a Marketing and Website Co-Ordinator to start asap on a temporary ongoing basis with possible scope for the role going permanent for the right person.
The role holder will assist in the day-to-day duties of the Engines Department.
They will maintain the day-to-day running of the online platforms including developing and uploading of new content, pages and features that maximise the capabilities of the platform.
The hours of work are 37 hours per week and the role is paying in the region of £28,000 (FTE).
The position offers hybrid working with 2 days in the office (usually Monday and Tuesdays) and 3 from home. Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8am – 4.30pm and Friday 8am – 4pm.
- Develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of our CMS / online tools in order to implement and maxmise the impact of our digital strategy
- Utilisation of the most appropriate tools and techniques, based on a detailed understanding of the developing role of digital marketing to ensure campaigns and initiatives are effective against each objective.
- Proactively gather information from all areas of the Department and identify further opportunities within the overall digital strategy.
- Liaise with Agencies and Distributors to ensure non-English language versions of the site are efficiently translated and maintained.
- Website content management and website development process management.
- Creating, testing and dispatching email campaigns/bulletins.
- Image editing, creation, and management of new images.
- Management of new projects through to implementation stage.
- Create and share engaging and relevant bi-monthly website and Social Media content to members of the Engine Department.
- Analyse and report on traffic in order to maximise sales and generate revenue.
- Work with third party agencies to fix any online issues.
- Responding to incoming email enquiries efficiently.
- Constantly reviewing competitor websites.
- Conducting market specific research.
- Full cover for Marketing Manager when on leave or absent from the office.
- The role is core to the marketing team and required a high level of initiative and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, ambitious, hands-on mentality, team spirit, creative and resilient and able to turn visions into reality
- A hands-on approach can spot opportunities for improvement and implement new ideas
- The ability to interrogate ideas and concepts to achieve the desired projects objectives
- Passionate customer advocacy
- Ability to think creatively and create solutions while working under pressure
- In depth working knowledge of Umbraco or other Content Management Systems, Google Analytics and/or website analytical tool, Photoshop, and PowerPoint – other software packages an advantage
- Efficient in multi-tasking and prioritization