Marketing Specialist – Slough – £24K
Our client, based in Slough within the automotive sector, is looking for a Marketing Specialist.
The role holder will provide support to the Digital Marketing and communications Manager, in particular in the areas of digital platforms, new project and product development and marketing communication strategy.
- Create and deliver an effective communication strategy by supporting the Marketing Communications Manager.
- Create original and appealing content for the digital platforms, including website and social media channels to increase brand awareness.
- Ensure efficient communication with dealers by constantly updating the dealer intranet with news and new training.
- Research into brand competitor activities and initiatives via website analysis and market updates to share with wider team.
- Research market best practices to add new Value-added products and Insurances with the final purpose of enrich the financial offer.
- Support the organization of industry events by supporting the Marketing Manager in building and delivering marketing campaigns that maximise registrations and dealer and customer engagement.
- Support the Marketing Manager in developing effective presentation to succeed in the negotiation of new possible partnerships.
- Create and present effective reporting and presentations on new partnership activities or sales activities to the senior management.
- Support the CRM strategy by creating ad hoc customer communication materials.
- Support with review and approval of advertising and marketing materials when required, ensuring that they comply with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Consumer Credit Act.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Educated to degree level
- PC literate – all MS applications
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Intermediate to advanced Power point skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-moving environment
- A thorough working knowledge of the UK motor industry would be an advantage
- Some experience of digital marketing processes would also be an advantage