Our client a well-established regional UK law firm with an impressive international reach Located close to Reading station are looking for Marketing Co-ordinator to join their Marketing team on a permanent basis.
The role holder would be reporting into the Head of Marketing and Business Development.
This is great opportunity for an individual wanting to progress their career by joining a fast paced but friendly firm.
You will provide admin support such as liaising with suppliers and teams to co-ordinate video, podcasts and photos and provide digital support by maintaining on-line employee profiles and uploading press releases.
You will assist in collating marketing communications such as e-newsletters and provide team support for events and other projects. You will be involved in attending seminars, group meetings, liaising with suppliers and producing internal and external communications for the firm.
Salary is dependent on experience.
- At least one year’s marketing experience in a busy team environment desirable
- Business to business marketing experience would be an advantage
- Basic understanding of on-line and traditional marketing techniques would be an advantage
- Able to work unsupervised
- Pride in work and attention to detail
- Able to work on multiple tasks and manage time accordingly to meet deadlines
- Able to deal with strong minded individuals on a one to one basis
- Problem solving skills and common sense
- Flexible approach to work and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised and proactive approach
- Good interpersonal skills
- Work effectively in a team and on your own
- Good IT and Microsoft office skills
- Desire and ability to learn and practice new skills
- Willing to question current practices and search for better ways to carry out tasks