Marketing Assistant – £16.83ph
Our client within the Film and Media industry are looking for a Marketing Assistant on a 3-month basis.
The hours of work are Monday – Friday: 9am – 5:30pm and paying up to £16.83 per hour depending on experience. This is a hybrid working role with 1 day working in the Windsor office.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced 360-degree Marketing Executive or Campaign Executive looking for a new challenge.
You would be joining a rapidly expanding start up in healthcare, the individual will play a pivotal in planning and delivering marketing campaigns across all channels including, Advertising, Content, Email, SEO, social media, PR and company’s website with the overall aim of generating brand awareness and high-quality leads.
The role holder would need to demonstrate experience of working with agencies and internal stakeholders and have outstanding project management skills to deliver best in class marketing.
- Help build and deploy the company’s marketing strategy, focused mainly on campaign management to support the company’s growth and expansion in B2B and B2C markets
- Support with internal and external agencies communications and project management
- Working with a variety of platforms including WordPress, Canva and Hubspot
- Central point of contact for Brand management and corporate identity
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Responsible for marketing content across all platforms include, website, email, and social media (LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook using Hootsuite)
- Analysis of campaigns using Google Analytics and other reporting tools
- Ensure accuracy of marketing materials and facility robust approval process
- 4-6 years’ experience in B2B and consumer marketing.
- Experience of the full marketing mix and the ability to implement a marketing plan
- Comfortable running post campaign analysis and sharing performance
- Knowledge of marketing principles across Digital and ATL
- Good working knowledge of analytical tools
- Creative thinker that enjoys challenging the status quo and effecting positive change
- A people person, enjoys mentoring to grow knowledge within the team
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work to tight project driven deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Have a growth mindsight: we’re growing fast, and you’ll be expected to offer ideas where processes can be improved and drive your own personal development
- Excellent verbal and written skills: you should be able to draft clear, concise communications, adapting tone & style as appropriate