Kinaxis Rapid Response Training Specialist – Maidenhead – £488.50 per day
Our client, a vaccine manufacturing company based in Maidenhead is looking for a Kinaxis Rapid Response Training Specialist.
The purpose of this job is to support:
- The development of training material for training of the company’s users in Flu Campaign Management within the company’s Kinaxis Rapid response application
- The delivery of relevant training currently planned in October 2022 in collaboration with the project team and with input and review from the company’s BPE’s/BPO’s
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The job holder is overall accountable to deliver the necessary material and preparation of Campaign Mgt user training sessions and support their flawless execution. Specifically, she/he will deliver:
- A training package that will include recorded demonstrations of specific sections of the process in Kinaxis rapid response
- Process and system documentation to be used in the context of classroom training
- Definition of data sets (The company’s Supply Chains and business scenarios) to be made available in the Rapid Response training environment (e.g., Dev3 or Prod), coordinating or executing needed data entry
- Hands-on exercises to be performed by users during classroom training
- Knowledge checks and training debrief.
- Experience in delivering training materials and training data set-up in projects of comparable content and complexity
- Knowledge of Kinaxis Rapid Response Supply Planning module obtained as a user and/or as consultant or similar role
- Exceptional documentation, graphical and communication skills
- Ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders to understand needs and integrate them in a feasible work plan
- Ability to get quickly up to speed in the context of a project which is in an advanced phase
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical field
- Certifications in Planning and/or Kinaxis preferrable
- Experience in supply chain planning
- Experience with Kinaxis Rapid Response Supply module (either as user or consultant-like role) – Desirable
- Experience in Developing and Delivering training
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry or regulated science business environment – Desirable
- Experienced in successfully operating in a matrix environment.