IT Helpdesk Support (Level 1) – Maidenhead/Remote – £192.50 per day
Our client, a global Vaccine Manufacturing company based in Maidenhead is looking for an IT Desktop Analyst to join their company for 12 months possibly longer. The role is paying between £192.50 per day.
The client would ideally prefer some days to be worked on site and the rest at home but fully remote is also an option is necessary. There are currently 2 people in the team.
The role holder would be supporting the PV Systems Sr Associate and PV Systems Head on any other day to day Non-Technical PV Systems activities as and when required.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Primary desk top support for client users
- Log and track all issues to be resolved
- Routing tickets in ServiceNoe
- Determine issue and execute technical response while providing an outstanding client experience
- Respond timely to all questions and provide a high level of communication managing the issues to closure
- Pulling reports together
- Bachelor degree in a Science background
- 0-2 years’ experience including 1-3 years’ experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services
- A graduate would be suitable as long as they have good communication and interpersonal skills – can be trained on the job.
- Experience working with Incident and change management systems
- Proficiency in using Microsoft office suite of products