HR Project Co-Ordinator £12-15ph
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead, Haywards Heath and Liverpool is looking for an HR Project Coordinator to join their company for 12 months possibly longer. The role is paying between £12 – £16.64 per hour depending on location and experience.
This is a role which focuses on processes, process documentation and project management.
The are looking for someone who has high energy and someone who doesn’t mind getting involved as every day is not the same. There will be challenges on the way so someone who can provide solutions would be very helpful too. This role would also benefit someone who maybe wants to move away from HR and into project management.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The role holder would be required to have a generalistic understanding of HR- related processes and process landscape.
- Support Promapp (Process Documentation tool) training and new user experience, including payroll and benefits.
- Act as a support for SE&O, managing process workshop invitations and attendee
- Assist and support in HR projects and act as a coordinator
- The role holder would be part of a global team who enjoys interacting with different countries and cultures
- Would be required to promote ‘global mindset’ and attend global meetings, take notes and follow up on any action items.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Role requires flexibility to work Global hours especially across US and APAC so not your typical 9-5 role.