HR Assistant (EMEA) – Maidenhead – £15.60 per hour
Our client, a global Vaccine Manufacturing company based in Maidenhead is looking for an HR Administrator to join their company for 6 -12 months possibly longer. The role is paying between £15.60 per hour.
As a member of the HR Operations, EMEA HRSC, this is a fantastic opportunity to join us and be part of a cohesive team focused on HR Operations across EMEA, Canada and Argentina.
In this role, you will report into the Senior Manager, HR Operations and will be working closely with the team in a fast-paced environment, supporting end to end HR operations for our EMEA customers.
You will provide hands-on HR operational expertise to the business and engage and partner closely with our wider global HR teams to drive HR projects and processes that underpin our candidate and employee experience globally.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Resolves enquiries regarding HR programs, policies, resources, and procedures.
- Identifies escalation trends and opportunities for accomplishing new and different requests
- Creates, monitors, escalates, and closes out tickets in the case management tool
- Drafts employment contracts.
- Prepares other employment letters i.e. Job change, employment verifications, transfers, offboarding.
- Answers general employment questions and maintains HR operations mailboxes
- Provides administrative support to HRBPs globally.
- Responsible for maintaining digital file storage.
- HRIS system transaction support (Workday).
- Coordinates and facilitates orientation for new hires and ensures compliance with all work authorization documents including right to work and background screening and ensures follow up on reverification requirements.
- Assists managers with onboarding new hires.
- Manage and facilitate background/reference checks for select candidates.
- Administer the global probation process and provide support on the annual performance review processes
- Partner with Talent Acquisition and Reward COEs and the appropriate business partners as needed.
- Provides occasional recruiting operational support, schedules interviews with candidates and the creates positions and requisitions.
- Cross trains other HR operations team members, especially as it relates to local areas of expertise
- Assists with broader HR projects as needed.
- Assists with benefits administration
- Ad hoc reporting
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in related field preferred
- 0-2 years’ experience including 1-3 years’ experience in HR Operations, or Shared Services operations, or closely related experience
- Experience supporting multiple HR COE areas, such as Compensation, Benefits, Relocation, and Staffing
- Knowledge of HR Portal technology desired