HR Administrator – Maidenhead – £26K
Our client, based in Maidenhead, are looking for an HR Administrator to join their team.
The role holder will provide comprehensive support to the HR team including all aspects of administration and co-ordination of the day to day running of the department. Providing high levels of service to the business and external suppliers.
Recruitment & on-boarding
- Working alongside the recruitment administrator by supporting with the recruitment process
Manage and coordinate the onboarding process which includes:
- Preparing employment documentation through our onboarding platform and ensuring all relevant employment documentation has been received
- Delivering a comprehensive day one induction
- Maintaining and keeping up to date employment records
- Managing probationary reviews.
Service delivery & data
- Responsible for the smooth running of the department’s administrative processes and ensuring employee documentation is held correctly, updated in a timely manner and maintained in line with agreed standards and GDPR requirements.
- Maintain the Cascade HR and payroll database, maintaining paper files where required and ensuring accurate data input.
- Maintain Clear Review system
- Collating HR reports & metrics including the HR KPI dashboard on a monthly basis.
- Coordinate payroll data entries into Cascade, ensuring all data has been added accurately and within the monthly deadlines including:
- Uploading monthly casual timesheets, overtime information and examiner invoices.
- Updating Grapevine intranet
- Learning & Development
- Process training requests and support delivery of training by managing delegate lists, communicating with delegates, booking rooms etc.
- Create purchase orders and process related invoices if required
- Strong ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with confidentiality and discretion
- CIPD qualified (or working towards) level 3 or equivalent – desirable