Global Payroll Project Manager – Maidenhead – £65 per hour
Our client, a global pharmaceutical company based in Maidenhead are looking for a Global Payroll Project manager to join their company for 12 months possible longer. The role is paying £65 per hour.
The role holder would be leading the transition of one payroll to another (approx. 2500 employees).
Project manager would be delivering/supporting 2 types of transition:
- Transition directly existing payroll platforms/services, or
- migrated with their current platform/services and moved onto the company’s platforms/services at a later fixed point
- Reporting to the Snr Director, Global Payroll Operations
- Key relationships: regional payroll team leads, acquisition HR lead, acquisition company payroll/HR contacts, payroll third party vendors
- Based in/near Maidenhead – 3:2 onsite working ratio (negotiable)
- Be flexible with hours as some meetings would be taking place on US and Australia times
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies
- Strong project management, stakeholder management and communication skills
- Effective leadership and engagement
- Experience of multi-country payroll projects/transformations (essential)
- Experience of M&A (preferred)
- German speaking (preferred)
- High level analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Strong process management and business process analysis competencies and demonstrated ability to support complex HR/Payroll models. The role will operate with high level of autonomy, engaging directly with key stakeholders and suppliers at a Regional and Country level
- BA/BS degree preferred. CIPP Payroll or similar preferred
- Prior experience managing payroll for a company with multiple locations and international operations is a pre-requisite