Facilities Administrator – Up to £24K Central Reading
As Facilities Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a professional and proactive presence with both internal and external stakeholders
- Meeting, greeting and escorting visitors, coordinating meeting rooms and other requirements
- Assisting with booking staff into the office and allocating parking
- Answering reception calls promptly and within a professional manner
- Ensuring the stationary stock levels and facilities supplies are maintained
- Answering general facilities queries
- Scanning incoming post and provide support to the wider teams with printing of legal documentation.
- Act as the first point of contact for the firms DX/Royal Mail contracts
- Setting up new wills and deeds on the firms archiving system
- Destroying archived files in line with the firms destruction policy
- Assisting the Facilities Manager with the weekly and monthly H&S checks
- Liaising with the Facilities Manager to report outstanding work that requires further approval
- Provide support with ad hoc projects where advised by Facilities Manager
Essential skills and experience… what are we looking for?
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency within MS Office and Outlook
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to work independently, without close supervision, as well as part of a team.
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines and to manage competing priorities