Customer Support Administrator – Windsor – £22k – £26k pa
Our client is a company within the Medical Sector with a long-established culture of designing and manufacturing exceptionally high-quality innovative measurement and diagnostic instruments.
They are seeking a Customer Support Administrator to join their company on a permanent basis. The role holder would be reporting into the Technical Service Manager and taking ownership of providing first line technical support to the customers.
The successful applicant will be based in the Windsor office and is paying between £22k – £26k per annum dependant on experience.
Hours of work are Monday – Thursday 8.45am – 5pm and Fridays 8.45am – 4pm with an hour for lunch.
- First point of contact (telephone/email/video) representing the business
- Ownership of the Technical Service mailbox, sending and responding to emails
- Register and classify product returns and enquiries in the Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and to undertake an immediate effort to resolve any concerns as quickly as possible
- Conduct assessment and generate quotation of product returns in the ERP system
- If no ad-hoc solution can be achieved, 1st Level Support will transfer the enquiries to expert technical support groups (2nd Level Support)
- 1st Level Support also records and forwards Service Requests to the Technical Service Coordinator and keeps users informed about status at agreed intervals
- Liaising with clients throughout the lifecycle of the service ticket
- Ensure that any technical issues reported by a customer are escalated efficiently
- Complete any given admin task promptly and accurately
- Strong communication skills, face to face, email, and telephone manner.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to prioritize workload and deal with urgent matters
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly
- Able to convey technical information to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work as part of a team and contribute effectively
- Identify/create processes and deliver improvement
- Experience in a Helpdesk Support position
- Experience with any ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) System highly desirable