Customer Service – Stonehouse – £44K
A well-established international food manufacturing company is moving to the Gloucestershire area and will open up ample opportunities for new recruits.
If you are keen to work for a company who pride themselves on excellence, ownership, simplicity & partnership then this Customer Service role could be for you!
If you have the skills below and are looking to work for a multinational and dynamic company, please apply!
The role holder will drive customer satisfaction with timely execution of customer expectations and solution-orientated mindset throughout the lifecycle of an order.
- Responsible and accountable for providing exceptional customer service as the primary point of daily customer contact.
- Process and update customer orders from beginning to end in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide assistance to customers in order to resolve questions, issues, inquiries and complaints.
- Cultivate and maintain positive customer relationships. Work as a team with Sales to develop, maintain and grow customer accounts. Serve as a liaison between the customer and internal departments.
- Collect, comprehend, monitor and analyze customer requirements in order to develop strategies to achieve desired delivery time and order fill rates. Gather and communicate service and quality opportunities.
- Build internal relationships and gain an understanding of key business processes in order to effectively communicate and execute to customer expectations.
- Communicate appropriate results through dashboards and other metrics to demonstrate results and opportunities. Provide timely information necessary to all internal departments to meet customer requests (i.e., forecasting, quality, etc.).
- Develop product knowledge to ensure thorough understanding of all product category offerings to customers.
- Tactical Execution will include, but not limited to: order management, review of forecasts, shortages/outages, upcoming promotions, new items and new customer set up, case fill rate, ownership of internal metrics, and product allocation.
- Analytical, Solution driven activities may include: understand and own customer and internal data. Analyze data to proactively monitor supply chain activities to provide customer’s options and exceed service level expectations. Use data to provide solutions while balancing unique customer expectations and internal costs.
- Professional communication, adaptable, able to initiate action, strong organizational and problem-solving skills, likes working with diverse customers
- 5+ years of experience
- Positive attitude and team player
- Flexible and able to multi-task