Customer Service Advisor – £18k – £21k per annum
Our client, a fast and dynamic organisation based in Windsor, is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to handle cases from initial instruction through to the delivery of the required service, complete associated administration and provide a high standard of customer service throughout the process.
- Arranging medical appointments for clients applying for Life Insurance according to targets
- Managing pipeline/workflow allocated by the management team
- General correspondence and administration duties
- Making telephone calls to/from Instructing Party, Doctors, Hospitals, clients.
- Answering the telephone; ensuring that all calls are dealt with professionally
- Scan documentation onto the company internal system
- Provide an efficient, friendly, and professional service to all customers, clients & colleagues.
- Assist in the training of new staff
- Chasing and uploading reports and blood results
- To assist with the postal duties and other reasonable operational activities as required.
- To undertake any training as deemed appropriate by Managers
- To carry out any reasonable request made by management
- To comply with the Company’s Information Security Policy and all other Company Policies applicable to the role
Principal Skills & Attributes Required:
- Organised and able to work on own initiatives
- Friendly and able to work well within a team
- Good Communication skills
- Positive, ‘Can do’ attitude at all times
- Flexible approach to work and workload
- Open and honest approach at all times
- Team player