Customer Care and Complaints Specialist – Slough – £15.38 per hour
Customer Care and Complaints Specialist
Our client, based in Slough, within the automotive sector are looking for a Customer Care and Complaints Specialist.
The role holder will contribute to the delivery of ‘Best in Class’ service by responding to and processing all customer / dealer enquiries through the provision and collation of timely and accurate information and the completion of all relevant transactions. Through day-to-day actions ensure compliance of all regulatory requirements and industry standards. To enhance the brand through continued commitment to the organisation’s vision and values.
- Respond to and resolve all complaints received in an appropriate manner, either written or verbal, on contracts held in Slough within regulatory timescales
- Respond to all complaints received where the complainant is not a customer.
- Update the Contract Management System and Complaints Database accordingly and in a timely manner
- Liaise with Manufacturer Customer Care teams as appropriate
- Respond to Document and Data Subject Access Requests within the regulatory timescales ensuring that the Contract Management System and Complaints Database are updated accordingly and in a timely manner
- Ensure Team Leader is aware of potential issues associated with work queues and workload backlog
- Provide a regular complaint summary that advises the SMT of current status of complaints, detailing costs/losses to the business
- Meet individual performance targets
- Adhere to formal = regulatory processes and policies
- Such other duties as management may from time to time reasonably require.
- Own all customer issues through to resolution
- Work effectively with colleagues in support functions around the business to maximise customer satisfaction
- Monitor own performance to ensure adherence to targets, deadlines and procedures
- Participate in department/business projects to generate innovative ideas that add value to Service Offering
- Continually develop own knowledge and skills to ensure achievement of personal, team and departmental objectives
- Constant focus on the needs of the customer with the aim of providing value driven services
- Experience in a complaint handling role is essential
- Experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry essential
- Good knowledge of Regulation
- Minimum of A levels or equivalent