Creative Sales Designer – £25k – £30k per annum (plus OTE of £60k-80k)
Our client who are experts in kitchen & bedroom design based in Windsor are looking for a Creative Sales Designer to join their team.
This position would be working out of their London based studio.
The role is on a permanent basis paying between £25-£30k per annum plus OTE of £60-80k.
Company duties and responsibilities are:
- To uphold all Company rules, systems, and procedures.
- To live and contribute to the Company vision, mission, and culture.
- To set ambitious goals and objectives and meet them consistently.
- To present yourself, the showroom, and vehicles in always keeping with the brand.
- To promote the brand and work within brand guidelines.
- To contribute to the Company plan, “Have Your Say” and “News Feed”
- To self-appraise, train and practise to improve.
- To ensure Health and Safety regulations are always met.
Role duties and responsibilities are:
- To provide a high-quality creative design and sales service to existing and prospective clients.
- To ensure that agreed sales targets and margins are met, contributing to the financial success of the studio.
- To meet and exceed customer service levels.
- To carryout pre-delivery service.
- To order projects “on time” and ensure that goods do not arrive to the client late.
- To prospect for new business and exceed leads targets.
- To adhere to company payment rules and to show discipline towards chasing outstanding monies owed.
- To update client communication, appointments, and client / lead status on all enquiries.
- To ensure work within a pro-active, planned manner, using the systems in place.
This is not exhaustive, and your duties may be amended from time to time during your employment.
During your employment, you may temporarily be required to carry out the duties of a different post to your own, to fulfil the immediate needs of the business.