Contracts and Bid Specialist – Oxford – £35k per annum
Our client, an international organisation within the healthcare sector and a leader in diagnostic imaging based in Oxford, are looking for a Contracts and Bid Specialist.
The role holder would:
- Take ownership of the pricing, contracts and tender submission processes.
- Ensure all pricing files are accurate and up to date.
- Provide accurate analysis of pricing and contract data reports to support business decisions. Proactively manage equipment service contracts database, quotes and renewals.
- Ensure compliance with Quality SOP’s and regulations.
- Challenge and seek opportunities to improve processes and systems to deliver better outcomes.
- As part of the sales operations team, provide support and back up to other team members to ensure that all tasks and responsibilities are managed effectively.
The role is paying £35k per annum with attractive benefits and is currently working 2 days in the office and 3 from home.
If you are interested in the position and would like to know more, please apply today!