Compensation Analyst – Maidenhead – up to £195 per day
Our client, a vaccine manufacturing company based in Maidenhead is looking for a Compensation Analyst. The role is paying up to £195 per day.
This position provides support for the company’s global compensation activities and programs across both their client sites, a multi-national company in 38+ countries with global headquarters in Melbourne Australia and UK headquarters in Maidenhead.
The position will provide compensation and analytical support for the compensation Manager. This position will work closely with the HR Business Partners and the wider compensation team, supporting all global locations to evaluate and administer employee compensation, such as base salaries, short- and long-term incentives, sales incentives, and job evaluations / level proposals.
The position will work closely with all departments in HR and support the company’s Compensation Manager in analytical reports, local country compliance reporting, workday tasks, and ad-hoc compensation project related activities.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Analyses compensation programs, including salary administration, job analysis, documentation and evaluation, market pricing, annual merit, and bonus reporting, LTI administration, data reporting (Workday / Excel) and ad-hoc requests.
- Reviews compensation requests from Talent Acquisition or HRBP teams within compensation guidelines and processes. Provides buy out calculations for new offers as required. Manage workday compensation in-box tasks.
- Analyses global compensation data and provides compensation reporting to Manager (market data, internal equity, total cash).
- Publish content and update Compensation section of the company’s HR intranet and other communication platforms as needed.
- Supports annual legislative reporting requirements (e.g., UK Gender Pay Gap) – creation of necessary calculations and researching and resolving any questions or inconsistencies. Liaising with payroll and external auditor as necessary.
- Supports Manager in project work, providing necessary information gathering, analysis and reports – e.g., Review of countries / sites / functions.
- Reconciles and processes any company compensation invoices.
- Provide assistance to Manager during peak compensation cycles e.g., STI, LTI (July/August) and Sales Incentive Plan payments.
- Supports Manger with general administrative tasks.
- 3 – 5 years HR experience in a medium to large organisation (or equivalent), with exposure to compensation analysis and administration
- Strong analytical skills that can be applied to year end compensation process, market pricing, recommendations to HRBP’s/Talent Acquisition teams for new hires or internal promotions
- Knowledge of reporting tools and HR processes (ideally Workday)
- Strong knowledge of Excel – including use of lookups and pivot tables
- Confident in PowerPoint to be able to create and edit compensation presentations
- Collaborative and an approachable style in an accountable work environment
- Work independently with general supervision to achieve a direct impact on department result
- May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies, and practices