Case Handler – £18k – £20k per annum
Our client, a fast and dynamic organisation based in Windsor, is looking for 3 Case Handlers to join their Operations Team and be responsible for handling personal injury claims from start to finish.
They are looking for a bright individual who is committed to providing the highest standard of customer service and is keen to build their career and boost their personal development. They will consider a first jobber, straight from school or someone with limited work experience.
Salary is between £18,525 – £20,000 dependent on level of experience.
It will be a one stage interview at the office or via teams. Interview will also include a 20-minute data entry test.
- Corresponding with solicitors, claimants and medical experts via letter and email
- General administration such as issuing appointments
- Diary work
- Answering incoming calls
- Making outgoing calls
- Instructing doctors to produce independent medical reports
- Ordering and processing medical records
- Arranging medical tests/investigations as required
- Good Communication skills, both written and verbal (Maths + English Language – Grade C or above minimum)
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude at all times
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to the highest standard of customer service
- Flexible and able to work well within a team