Autocaser & Palletizer Operator – Gloucestershire – £23k
A well-established international manufacturing company has moved to the Gloucestershire area.
If you are keen to work for a company who pride themselves on excellence, ownership, simplicity & partnership then this Autocaser & Palletizer role could be for you!
If you have the skills below and are looking to work for a multinational and dynamic company, please apply
- Partner will be knowledgeable in operation of both the Autocaser and the Palletizer. They will be expected to operate in all areas and will cover breaks with the other operator in their area
- Operate in a food-safe manner, following all GMPs and ensuring proper procedures are followed
- Follow all safety instructions and processes, specifically following proper Lock Out / Tag Out processes
- Use correct ergonomic lifting techniques
- Operate, changeover, and start up autocasing machines
- Operate connecting conveyers and related equipment in the area
- Operate checkweigher, x-ray machines, leak detectors, printers, and any related equipment
- Assemble and disassemble all equipment in area
- Set up and operate stretch wrapper
- Hand palletize when needed
- Do rework and break cardboard when needed
- Set up and operate auto-palletizer machine
- Move cardboard from Dry Storage area to workstations
- Pull finished product pallets from the line and properly move to cooler
- Check packages for defects and maintain record of defects. Contact the wrappers to correct the defect.
- Perform case inspections looking for any defective product and understand process to correct issue
- Proper recording of product information, including (but not limited to) pallet number, stock number, time of completion, and case count
- Perform Process Control Points as instructed in the Production Work Instructions
- Perform sanitation duties in area and other areas as needed
- Responsible for proper housekeeping at the work area and for proper sanitation of equipment while operating it. Work with Leaders and fellow partners to ensure Food Safety and Partner Safety. Understand and execute standard operating procedures relative to position. Perform all PCP and CCP checks required for position. Follow reaction plan for Food Safety, Food Quality and customer requirement outages and by contacting TA/TL. Be able to identify and understand customer requirements and assist in assuring proper operation and product. Record accurate data on production reports.
- All other tasks required by leadership
What you need to succeed
- Must be willing to accept responsibility.
- Must demonstrate a satisfactory attendance record, commendable, or better performance in teamwork and overall work performance.