Admin/1st Line Support – £20-22K
Our client, a computer support and services company based in Maidenhead, are looking for an 1st Line Support and Office Administrator. The role holder will provide an excellent service experience for all clients, take support calls and record details accurately onto the helpdesk. They will also take responsibility to process support tickets to closure. Managing client assets and ensuring all hardware and software details are recorded.
▪ Ensure that client’s issues are logged into the appropriated helpdesk / issue tracking systems and follows the appropriate resolution process.
▪ Ensure that client reported problems are dealt with, within SLA
▪ Learn and support client specific software applications that come under support agreements.
▪ Handling in a positive manner any call assigned to them and resolving them within SLA
▪ Managing user additions, removals and changes as required.
▪ Provide cover when necessary for other support team or staff members.
▪ Travel and work from sites for collections or drop offs as required
▪ Hardware builds / upgrades and configurations to requirements
▪ Follow the strict change control process
▪ Ensure that client site packs are correctly documented and kept up to date.
▪ Customer specific applications and support resolutions are documented so that other team members can follow instructions on supporting
▪ Book and arrange couriers as needed.
▪ Gather hardware \ software quote and prepare Emails
▪ Place orders, track delivery and keep clients informed
▪ Ensure that customers Firewalls are maintained and updated as directed by Senior Admin.
▪ Ensure that Change control procedures are followed at all times.
▪ User creation needs to follow change management and clients HR process.
▪ Ensure sensitive data is kept in the secure folder locations and not shared.
▪ Ensure all data is managed to GDPR compliance requirements and stored securely.
▪ Ensure all passwords and Encryption keys are stored correctly and securely.
▪ Ensure that any media is changed as per instruction and is taken off site
▪ Collect and Return any offsite media as needed
▪ Be able to install and support the Microsoft office software.
▪ Proven experience working to high levels of discipline and governance
▪ A Basic knowledge of Networking / Internet routers / Wi-Fi
▪ Basic hardware vendor knowledge HP, Dell, Lenovo, Cisco and Sophos.
▪ Ability to clearly communicate and logged specific information into Helpdesk
▪ Be able to drive and have access to a car