Account Manager – £40K + £5.6K Car Allowance (£64K OTE)
Our client, a gym equipment manufacturer and distributor based in High Wycombe, are looking for an Account Manager to join their UK Sales team. Reporting to the Director of UK Sales, the role holder will be responsible for representing and developing the company brand alongside sales of the portfolio of products to all commercial fitness markets within the South East of England.
The Account Manager will create and develop relationships with new prospects and existing customers alike to constantly assess their needs and propose solutions. The primary measures of success are the fulfilment of revenue target for the region and profitability of the business acquired.
- Revenue and Margin target attainment
- Responsible for selling the company product portfolio
- Selling through solution-based sales processes
- Full use of Salesforce CRM including, diary management, account tracking and opportunity modelling
- Prepare and revise product forecasts and pipeline via the CRM system
- Monthly Sales meetings
- Customer training and demonstration of all products
- Create floor plans through use of EC Design
- Management of region through measured sales activity KPI’s via SFDC
- Field Sales focus role with minimum 3 days per week on the road
- Excellent computer literacy, including a high level of proficiency with MS Office
- Minimum 2 years previous sales experience, fitness background or industry experience preferred
- Prior trade show experience preferred
- Excellent attention detail and ability to multitask
- Exhibit exceptional verbal and written communication skills along with a strong work ethic.
- Must have exceptional organizational and time management skills and maintain a professional demeanour.
- Needs to maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm.