- Follow the M4 out of London to Junction 8/9.
- Come off at the junction and take the third exit, sign posted A308.
- Continue to next roundabout and take the first exit, turning left onto the dual carriageway.
- Continue into town (approx 1 mile), going straight over the roundabout and under the railway bridge, positioning yourself in the right hand lane for the traffic lights.
- Follow the road round to the left, staying in the right hand lane and then to the right.
- Go through the traffic lights.
- At the Odeon cinema on the right, go through the traffic lights and immediately get into the left hand lane taking you into Nicholson’s Walk multi storey car park.
2 – 4 Albert Street
Nicholson’s Car Park: The Broadway Maidenhead Berks SL6 1NT This multi-storey car park is situated in the heart of Maidenhead and the maximum stay is 7 hours. Make your way to the shopping precinct and walk towards the Tesco Metro. Go through the double doors that lead onto King Street and turn left. As you walk along King Street, on the right you will see a tile shop called Spacers. Continue walking until you see Subway sandwich shop also on your right. Turn right directly after Subway and you will be walking down Albert Street, (its more of a small lane). Our building (Whitchurch House) is at the end of this road on the right hand side and we are located on the ground floor.
As you exit Maidenhead train station, you will see Sainsbury’s Express across the road straight in front of you. Cross the road and turn left. Continue walking and you will pass the Odeon cinema on the left. Cross the road onto King Street and continue straight until you get to Albert Street. It is just before Subway sandwich shop and is more of a lane than a street. Turn left down this lane, and we are located at the end of the road in Whitchurch House on the right hand side.